You're currently on Entry formalities with content Accommodation, apartments, flats for rent or sale to foreign students in Prague, Hradec Kralove. Page Entry formalities define these keywords: accommodation,apartment,flat,Prague,Hradec Kralove,sell,rent,roommate.
The page link is, Homepage is on HOME.

Entry formalities

What is Visa?

Visa is a permit to enter, and leave the territory of the Czech Republic or Schengen area.

When you DON´T need Visa?

  • If you are citizen of the EU, Iceland, Norway, Lichtenstein and Switzerland
    (Only if you stay less than 3 months. Reporting duty in case that your stay exceeds 3 months. If the above mentioned foreigners wish to stay longer than 3 months, they may apply for the issue of a temporary residence certificate, or permanent residence certificate)
  • Citizens/holders or travel documents of a state, with which there exist a free visa regime agreement
    (short stay up to 90 days of non-profit nature (f. e. studies). States: Albania – only with biometric passport, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina – only with biometric passport, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Chile, Croatia, Israel, Japan, Macedonia/Fyrom – only with biometric passport, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro – only with biometric passport, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Salvador, San Marino, Serbia – only with biometric passport, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan – needs also ID Card Number, USA, Uruguay, Vatican, Venezuela
  • Holders of long-term visa “D” or short term visa issued by any Shengen state
  • Holders of long-term visa or permanent residence permit in any Shengen state
    Are not allowed to stay in Czech republic more than 90 days
  • People who are travelling on a school trip and are accompanied by a teacher
    Must be included in a list issued by the school on a unified form including identity of the people, purpose and length of stay or transit
  • If you are a family member of EU state citizen (you are not a EU state citizen by yourself) and you have to be holder of temporary or permanent residence permit in territory of EU (you can´t stay in CZ longer than 90 days)

List of states whose citizens ARE required to have Visa

Afghanistan Algeria Angola Armenia Azerbaijan Bahrain
Bangladesh Belarus Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia
Botswana Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameron Cape Verde
Central Afr. Rep. Chad China Colombia Comoros Congo-Brazzaville Cuba
Congo Djibouti Dominica Dominican rep. Easter Timor Ecuador
Egypt Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Ethiopia Fiji Gabon
Gambia Georgia Ghana Grenada Guyana Guinea
Guinea-Bissau Haiti India Indonesia Iran Iraq
Ivory Coast Jamaica Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati
Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Lesotho
Liberia Libya Madagascar Malawi Maldives Mali
Marshall Islands Mauritania Micronesia Moldova Mongolia Morocco
Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Niger
Nigeria North Korea Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine
Papua-New Guinea Peru Philippines Qatar Russia Rwanda
Saint Lucia Saint Vincent  Samoa Sao Tome  Saudi Arabia Senegal
Sierra Leone Solomon Island Somalia South Africa Sri Lanka Sudan
Surinam Swaziland Syria Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand
Togo Trinidad and Tob. Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu
Uganda Ukraine UAE Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vietnam
Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe      


Send a message