You're currently on Applying for visa with content Accommodation, apartments, flats for rent or sale to foreign students in Prague, Hradec Kralove. Page Applying for visa define these keywords: accommodation,apartment,flat,Prague,Hradec Kralove,sell,rent,roommate.
The page link is, Homepage is on HOME.

Applying for visa

Students from non-EU or non-EFTA countries who wish to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days have to apply for a visa. An application for the permit should be submitted to the Czech Embassy or Consulate in the student's country of origin in good time before arrival. Please be aware that the administration process can easily take 8 weeks. Remember to apply for visa on time – AT LEAST 2 MONTHS BEFORE you want to enter Czech Republic. The price of the visa fee depends on country you come from.

Residence of students from the European Union and EFTA (Island, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) in the territory of the Czech Republic: As a member of the EU, you are not required to obtain any kind of visa to be able to come and do the entrance examination.

When you are going to apply in your home country you need to provide following documents for long-term visa:

  • Passport
  • 2 photographs
  • Form “application for long-stay Visa”
  • Funds to cover the cost of stay in territory
  • Document confirming the purpose of stay (confirmation of studies issued by the University, certified copy of a document on enrolment for studies issued by the University)
  • Document confirming availability of accommodation
  • Except from Register issued by the state whose national you are
  • Medical record (used as a proof you DON’T have a serious disease)
  • Health insurance - ForStudents has the valid license to conclude health insurance contract that comply to all regulations of Ministry of foreign affairs fulfills all the requirements of the act No. 326/1999 Coll.
  • Proof of payment of the fee for submission of the Visa application
All documents (except the travel document and bank statement) must be in the Czech language. Translations into the Czech language must be officially verified.