Select your city for specific info
Comprehensive health insurance accepted by Czech embassies worldwide!
You can conclude insurance contract in ForStudents office or by sending the application form, we can provide it online.
ForStudents is an exclusive insurance agent of UNIQA insurance company (evaluated as the best health insurance company for foreigners in 2016) and VZP company. The health insurance contract follows all regulations of Ministry of foreign affairs and fulfills all the requirements of the act No. 326/1999 Coll which is:
- complex and comprehensive long term health insurance;
- covers healthcare costs of foreigners in the Czech Republic and the whole Schengen Area;
- includes emergency and rescue services, transportation to the hospital, diagnosis and treatment and necessary and urgent procedures;
- serves as a document for visa residence permit application for non-EU students;
- health insurance contract accepted by Czech embassies worldwide;
- Uniqa covers medical treatment, other expenses, etc. of a value of 75.000, -EUR (obligatory cover of a value of at least 60.000 -EUR);
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- first thing you need to do is to fill the application form;
- the contract can be concluded for any period of time. For contract extension please note that the length of your residence permit is depandent on the period you are insured for. If it is not, you will have to go through the whole procedure of visa extension again;
- the cost of the insurance is dependant on its type and period, see price list below;
- you have to pay for the whole period of the contract (not on monthly basis);
- we can issue the contract within a day (in working hours Monday to Friday);
- payment can be done in cash or online (bank transfer);
- the original contract can be picked up in person in our office (together with the health insurance card) or we can send it to you abroad (on your expenses);
- the health insurance contract is valid after the payment is received.
It takes few days before your name shows up in the online system. In case you need to use the health insurance contract immediately, please alert us so that we can sort your demand right away.
HOW DO I CLAIM THE MONEY FROM UNIQA?
- When you visit a doctor (who must have contract with the UNIQA insurance company) show them your health insurance card. Bring the card with you anytime you need to visit the doctor. When visiting a doctor/hospital, please be sure to take your ID/passport or Biometric card so the nurse can make sure the insurance belongs to you.
- Once your treatment is done, you have to pay for the treatment on the spot. Make sure you keep all the receipts, prescriptions, invoices of the payment.
- We advice you to make a copy of all those documents of payments for yourself because health insurance company will require originals.
- Send a letter including the documents with the number of your contract and the bank account number where the money of reimbursement shall be sent. Send the letter to the address below:
CORIS, Sdružení 2, 140 00 Praha 4
- You will be reimbursed to your bank account within 30 days, otherwise contact us.
The letter can be downloaded in word document here.
PRICES: Please confirm current prices with us.
CR + Schengen
CR + Schengen
CR + Schengen
Note: VZP prices include 10% discount for our clients.